On top of which, this highly engaging course will teach you website implementation, authoring and scripting, content creation and web management.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Pitman Training Course Completion certificate*.
• The flexibility and value of a self-study course designed to enable you to work at your own pace
• The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
• The opportunity to gain certification which is recognised by industry computing manufacturers and organisations
* Please note that Vendor specific exams may need to be organised separately.
This course has been designed for those wishing to pursue a career as a web designer/front-end developer.
Prior to starting this course you will need some understanding of web design.
There are three sessions within this course:
Session 1: Introduction, Understanding Code Structure, Variables and Identifiers, Working with Functions.
This course will take around 28 hours to complete.
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.