Business IT Diploma
Our Business IT Diploma is designed to equip you with the essential IT skills you’ll need to be a highly valued member of any team.
To stand out in today’s demanding business world, you’ll need to demonstrate that your computer skills are superior to those around you. With our Business IT Diploma, you’ll have invaluable skills which will help you get a rewarding job with good career prospects.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Get the Pitman Advantage™
Our Business IT Diploma will give you a great foundation to take your career in any direction. You’ll be able to demonstrate that you have a sound understanding of the widely used Microsoft packages and that you can communicate effectively in a professional business environment. You’ll learn how to master the most widely used computer software programs and gain excellent keyboard skills to ensure you can keep up with the fast pace of a thriving office environment.
Businesses throughout the UK recognise the Pitman Training name as a sign that you have been trained to the very highest level.
The computer skills employers are seeking.
The Business IT Diploma is made up of six Core Courses: –
- Typing (choose from selection)
- Microsoft Word OR Microsoft Word Expert
- Microsoft Excel OR Microsoft Excel Expert
- Effective Business Communication
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
The guideline learning time for the Business IT Diploma is: –
- 120 hours flexi study or 4 weeks full-time*
*Full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a week.
Our Business IT Diploma has courses which can be accessed online and also studied via our distance learning portal.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Business IT Diploma:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our Business IT training, click here.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.